Just in Time
Prom Dress & Suit Giveaway
March 18, 2023
11:00am - 4:00pm
1625 W. Carey Avenue
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
How you can help
Do you have a new or gently used formal or prom dress, suit, or tuxedo that can be donated to help make a high school senior's prom night one to remember?
The GIRLS Group is holding a one-day community event on March 18, 2023, called “Just in Time” made possible by the generous donations of new and gently worn prom dresses/suits/tuxedos and accessories. If you would like to clean out your closet or donate a new item and help make prom dreams come true. We are accepting donations from now through March 16, 2023.
If you wish to donate a prom dress, suit, tuxedo, or accessories (purses, jewelry, shoes, shirts, ties) use this checklist to determine if the item is prom-appropriate:
- All items should be free of damage and excessive stains
- Accessories should be stylish, clean and in good or excellent condition
- Dresses and suits/tuxedos should be in good, clean condition; preferably cleaned before sending.
- If dresses and/or suits have been altered and tags removed, please write the new size on a piece of paper and pin it to the dress/suit.
- Shoes should be in good, clean condition.
We need dresses of all sizes. We need suits and tuxedos of all sizes.
Our event is made possible through invaluable volunteer, donor, and community support.
If you would like to arrange for your items to be picked up, please email us email@example.com with your name, location, item (s), date and time to pick up the items.
You can drop off your items at the following locations:
SVN The Equity Group - 6018 S Durango Dr STE 110, Las Vegas, NV 89113 | 8:00am - 4:00pm
1QTEE Boutique - 4611 N Rancho Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89130
Monetary donations are also helpful and especially in need to help purchase dry cleaning, racks, and additional gowns to fill in the donation gaps. The GIRLS Group is a 501C3 non-profit organization, and all donations are tax-deductible.